Many people have unwanted hair in many places. This can be caused by genetics or hormones. Electrolysis removes unwanted hair safely on all skin and hair types. Treatments are available for women, men, and teenagers.
Electrolysis is the only true permanent hair removal method and the only permanent treatment recognized by the FDA.
While using state of the art technology, a small probe is inserted into the hair follicle and a small amount of current is applied to the base of the hair deystroying the cells responsible for hair growth. The hair is then released and removed with tweezers.
Learn more about Electrolysis and questions relating to specific conditions via the links below.
- FAQ from the American Electrology Association
- What is electrolysis?
- Which areas can be treated?
- How does electrolysis work?
- Is electrolysis permanent?
- How does electrolysis compare?
- How much does electrolysis cost?
- How do you choose an electrologist?
- More frequently asked questions
- Secrets of Your Skin & Hair by Mike Bono (PDF 4.61MB)
Curious about what the electrolysis process looks like?
Here’s a video example of an electrologist performing the procedure on a client’s chin.